Monday, October 6, 2008

New Dishwasher

Over the weekend I got fed up with our dishwasher. It's been a good one since we've lived here, but it's about 8 years old- the door needs to be adjusted all the time and occasionally it leaks water- hmm... I hate for Scott to keep fixing it all the time, so I told him it's probably time to retire the sucker and get a new one! We picked out this Whirlpool model and hopefully we will be happy with it! I like that it has tough scrub and a silverware tray that can be in the door or in a rack. Awesome! It should be here in about a week.
Photobucket

Other than that I had to clean the house and do a ton of laundry over the weekend- not that exciting- before I hit the books for school. I will try to post more than I have been, but it's tough!

No comments: