Monday, March 9, 2009

Dining Room Mini-Makeover

Well, after seeing the beautiful curtains Joi got on clearance at Pier 1, I decided to go there and try my luck on some curtains I have been loving on their website. I had been scared to go before since they never seem to have the amount of panels I need and then I get disappointed (ex. the curtains in our living room are from there, but it took me months to find a second set on ebay). So, anyway, I got there and they had exactly two panels of the curtains I was lusting after!!! Without further ado:

Before:
Photobucket Photobucket

After:
Photobucket Photobucket

Yes, I know, many of you are thinking "Why get rid of those gorgeous plaid beauties?" (did you hear the sarcasm in that?). Those were super cheap Pier 1 curtains I got until I found something better, and it is about time! I am so happy with the result!

3 comments:

kari said...

Those look great! I really like them.

etta said...

Ooh... I like the new curtains!

janice_phil said...

wow!!!! very neat n clean...cool.