Monday, June 8, 2009

Landscaping in the Front

Today we planted some bushes I got on sale yesterday. I love end of the season sales- especially on things that will come back again and again and again... it's sooo nice! So, I am finally showing off the front landscaping we did at the beginning of Spring and today. First, we put in new edging this year- took out the old red brick edging and put in a simple black edge. It shows off the rocks nicely I think. This year I added the large gray pots and the yellow-green bushes are the new additions. It's all starting to look a little better- it's challenging to grow things up there because it's so shady from that ginormous tree! This will do for this year, though.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

I also wanted to show some love to my awesome flowers in the large pots- they are doing really well!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Angie said...

It looks really good! I love that blue trim on the house. I love gardening!
BTW I just noticed on the side of your blog you have my old link up, klenke konfessions. You might wanna delete that...

etta said...

Ooh.. pretty! I prefer perennials. I planted some on Saturday. They aren't always as pretty as annuals, but they come back!

Melissa said...

Angie- got it! Sorry about that!

Coree said...

Gorgeous! Your house is so cute!