Monday, July 13, 2009

Saving Money: Redbox

Redbox! I love it! I think I talked about it before, but I need to tell you about it again- that's how awesome I think it is... We have two Redboxes in our tiny town; one in the grocery store and one outside of Walgreens (that's the one I use). I love that I can stop by there on my way home from work, get a movie for $1, and return it the next day on my way home! So convenient and cheap. Definitely check out if you have one near you and go to it! You just have to use a debit or credit card and give them your email addy. They send a confirmation to you and the bill by email. Super easy!

Photobucket

2 comments:

etta said...

We got our first Redbox movie last week!

Trisha said...

I <3 Redbox too!

It is great for traveling also. Rent one on the road and return it a few states later. ;) haha