Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chicken Breast with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese

I DVR Ina Garten's show Barfoot Contessa: Back to Basics. I finally got a chance to watch one of the last episodes the other day and was really excited to try out the main dish- Chicken Breast with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Goat Cheese. On the show she also put some basil on the chicken as well, which I think made it taste even better. I did have to make a few adjustments, such as not using a boneless breast with skin on since we didn't have that available, and I also only had regular goat cheese, not goat cheese with herbs, but the chicken breast we used was marinated in garlic, butter, and herbs. This was so simple to make, didn't take long to prepare, and tasted soooo good! I definitely recommend it. Here was my yummy dinner that night:

No comments: