Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Exciting News!

Besides that I am slacking at blogging (and putting up Rowan's 11 month post)...

WE BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE!!!

I am beyond excited about this move.  It is the perfect location for us- five minutes from my parents, sister, and niece and five minutes from Scott's Grandpa.  It is also in a super small community with a private lake and park.  It's exactly what I wanted for Rowan- a huge yard with lots of trees, and backs to the woods.

We don't close until January 30th, which is great since we need to sell our house first :).  Please send selling dust our way if you can!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!!! When I saw the title of your post I thought you were gonna announce that Rowan was gonna be a big sister ;-) hehehehe

Julia said...

congrats!! How fun!

etta said...

Yay! so happy for you guys!

Rachel said...

Awesome news! I can't wait to hear all about it! Congratulations Melissa, Scott and Rowan.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Congrats! Sending sell-that-house-quickly vibes your way.