Monday, July 1, 2013

Rugs, Rugs, Rugs!!!

Last Memorial Day, my favorite rug store, Rugs USA, had a 75% off sale when I got these two beauties.

Moroccan Trellis in charcoal

I don't think they sell this one anymore :(.

I have always wanted this Chevron rug, but didn't get it last year because I thought it was just a phase I was going through.  I decided I would wait until rugs were 75% off again, and if I still wanted it, I would get it.


Well, today I got an email saying rugs were 75% off again!!  Woot!  This is perfect since I've been secretly wanting to burn the 100% wool rug in the living room lately.  I LOVE that it is soft, but that wool in a high traffic area pisses me off!  It sheds like crazy, and I am constantly clipping little fuzzies off of it.  I'm not sure if I want to get rid of it, but it will be so nice to see what this chevron rug will look like in the space :).  

In 7-10 days, my new baby will arrive, and I can't wait to share a picture of the space with it!

No comments: